Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Our services encompass:
Governance: we work with all levels of government, corporations, associations and organizations of all sizes, we can help you develop corporate solid robust crisis, emergency and business continuity management governance making you feel safe, secure, confident and prepared for seen and unforeseen challenges ahead, commitment to resilience and be recognized within your community as “Leader of Choice”.
Our industry-leading services to good Crisis, Emergency, and Business Continuity Management Governance, are tailored to satisfy every stage of planning, responding and recovery lifecycle.
- Build and or improve corporate crisis, EM and BCM governance
- Set the right tone and make effective decisions
- Assess and implement, provide, training, change management, and monitoring/reporting process
Risk Management: is a critical component as it provides the transition between problem identification (the all-hazards assessment step) and the appropriate mitigation and/preparedness measures. Internal and external factors from strategic to operational to environmental must be considered in the enterprise risk assessment process. It contributes to the workforce awareness and allows for their involvement in decision-making.
A disciplined approach to managing risk can help your organization be risk resilient — avoiding unanticipated losses, managing uncertainty and capitalizing on opportunity. We can help you solve complex risk and compliance challenges providing lasting and positive solutions for your organization:
- Effective risk management capability enables management to drive greater clarity throughout the uncertainty and make better informed decisions with confidence — transforming risk into opportunity.
- Effective risk management also provides powerful insights about organizations driving high level of quality assurance and resilience.
- Our risk assessment, analysis framework can be applied at any level of an organization at the strategic, environmental and operational levels.
Compliance: we work with organizations to complete performance evaluations based on benchmarks developed through existing national and international standards to provide a basis of assessment of core programs. Compliance analysis is done using tools developed through our expertise that will help your organization to assess and improve programs, policy and procedures emergency management and business continuity plans evaluating the current level of readiness and immediately improved quality. Action plans are developed accordingly.
Compliance improves the program’s ability to proactively mitigate compliance risk.
Corporate Compliance & Regulatory
- Compliance program design and control testing
- Compliance monitoring, assessment, and effectiveness
- Audit regulatory consulting